I am using a browser extension by 100daysof.codes for maintaining my coding and learning streak for the last few days which is really an awesome extension with a lot of features.
It keeps track of your journey in #100daysofcode challenge.
You should definitely try this out.
Recently they initiated a challenge called #14daysbreakloop challenge (the sprint to consistency) in which I participated, and the journey was amazing.
- I have learned a lot of new skills and made various projects
- made websites using Gatsby
- learned how to make a CLI
- also made a chat app using socket.io
- started learning Dart
- learned how to use and create API
- Following FreeCodeCamp CSS tutorials
- I am now learning Feednami
#14daysbreakloop is the best place where you can challenge yourself to be consistent.